![]() |
| She got to eat lots of fishy's, her favorite |
![]() |
| Can you believe she didn't want to eat this cake? |
![]() |
| We finally gave us after trying to stuff it down her throat. |
![]() |
| Grandma and Chloe wanted to make Morgan a birthday Fortress birthday cake. It turned out great! |
![]() |
| Morgan and her cousins.....again, she didn't want any cake. |
![]() |
| A Bath...she only cried part of the time, I had to capture her cry. Her mouth could fit a tennis ball in it; it's so big. |
![]() |
| We took a walk and got donuts. Killed 2 bird with one stone. She wasn't impressed with the donut....I had to finish it for her. |










I love that she didn't want to eat cake or the donut! WHAT?!? Is she a health nut or something?
ReplyDelete