![]() |
| So pretty. Morgan was sleeping. I was able to do a lot of daydreaming as I looked out at this beautiful scene. |
![]() |
| Morgan and Brin playing house |
![]() |
| She could not get enough of Titus. If we had a dog, she would be entertained ALL day by it. Tempting.... |
![]() |
| Morgan is obsessed with shopping carts, stollers, etc - I think Santa is going to bring her a shopping cart for Christmas. (She already has a stroller.) |
![]() |
| Morgan finally gave me her first kiss while I was there. |
![]() |
| This is baby Teagan after his bath |
![]() |
| We got matching Christmas pedi's |










If you get a dog... you and I are through.
ReplyDeleteTeagan is adorable!
I can tell which toes are yours! You stil have your one toe that sticks up! haha! Fun!
ReplyDelete