| Morgan joined us Tuesday, 11.1.11, at 6:37pm at the John Muir Hospital in Walnut Creek. She was 8 lbs 8 oz. and 18.5 inches. She was a scheduled C-section. Our doctor said she would be too big to get through the birthing canal. He said we could try a VBAC but thought it would be unsuccessful. As he was delivering her I overhead him saying to someone that this would have been a hard delivery had we tried. I'm glad we did it the way we did. She looks a lot like Wyatt. I find myself calling her "him" on accident because she looks so much like him. Bad mom, I know. She is such an angel.....so far. I hope she is as good as Wyatt, only time will tell. |
YAY! Love the pictures. She's so cute! You are such a good mommy. We miss you guys and can't wait to see you 4 hopefully next year!
ReplyDeleteI been checking your blog like every day waiting for these! She is so adorable! She's sure got a lot of hair. Congratulations!
ReplyDelete